Biomedicin - Masterprogram, 120.0 hp
The programme is given in an internationally leading research environment at the Faculty of Medicine at Lund University. All teachers within the programme are active researchers and all project courses are given in their research laboratories.
You will be trained to perform independent medical research within academic institutions or the life-science industry. You will acquire the tools to be able to work in a global context, through student-centred teaching activities and practical training in an international environment.
The programme offers;
- High flexibility; you can create your own study plan according to your specific interest
- State-of-the-art technologies are practised and taught
- Wide range of elective courses; e.g. neurobiology, tumour biology, infectious or metabolic diseases and/or independent research projects
- You can study abroad with one of our international partner universities or do an internship within a life-science company
- You can choose to perform thesis work from five months up to one academic year
The majority of our graduates progress to PhD studies at Lund University or other national and international research institutions. Other graduates work in the life-science industry with tasks involving patents, clinical trials, medical writing or research. Many of our former students are today PI’s (Principal Investigators) within academic research institution or hold leading positions in industry.
Mer om utbildningen hittar du på http://www.med.lu.se/english/biomedicine/