046-222 84 37
070-600 84 37
lynn [dot] ranaker [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effects of brown and turbid water on piscivore-prey fish interactions along a visibility gradient
- Effects of degraded optical conditions on behavioural responses to alarm cues in a freshwater fish.
- Piscivore-prey fish interactions - consequences of changing optical environment
- Prey-type-dependent foraging of young-of-the-year fish in turbid and humic environments
- Climate-induced input of turbid glacial meltwater affects vertical distribution and community composition of phyto- and zooplankton
- Foraging success of juvenile pike Esox lucius depends on visual conditions and prey pigmentation
- Foraging success of juvenile pike Esox lucius depends on visual conditions and prey pigmentation.
- Glacial clay affects foraging performance in a Patagonian fish and cladoceran