046-222 39 89
karin [dot] karlsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Array-based genomic screening at diagnosis and during follow-up in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation rates and long-term survival in acute myeloid and lymphoblastic leukemia: Real-World Population-Based Data From the Swedish Acute Leukemia Registry 1997-2006.
- t(9;11)(p22;p15) NUP98/PSIP1 is a poor prognostic marker associated with de novo acute myeloid leukaemia expressing both mature and immature surface antigens.
- High-density screening reveals a different spectrum of genomic aberrations in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients with 'stereotyped' IGHV3-21 and IGHV4-34 B-cell receptors
- MDM2 SNP309 promoter polymorphism, an independent prognostic factor in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Population-based analyses in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Stereotyped patterns of somatic hypermutation in subsets of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia: implications for the role of antigen selection in leukemogenesis
- The BCL-2 promoter (-938C > A) polymorphism does not predict clinical outcome in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- The GNAS1 T393C polymorphism and lack of clinical prognostic value in chronic lymphocytic leukemia