kristian [dot] widen [at] construction [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A taxonomy of planning and scheduling methods to support their more efficient use in construction project management
- Links between Successful Innovation Diffusion and Stakeholder Engagement
- Towards Improving Management Roles and Operational Behavior in Planning and Scheduling: A Perspective from Oman Construction Projects
- Creating knowledge of end users' requirements: the interface between firm and project
- Effects of a Lack of Support for Public Private Partnerships : the Swedish Case.
- Managing the needs of end-users in the design and delivery of construction projects
- Measuring change in a sector - CREDIT Case SE06
- National and International Benchmarking - CREDIT Report 5
- National and International Benchmarking - CREDIT Report 5.
- Nordic and Baltic Case Studies and Assessments in Enterprises - CREDIT Report 2
- Productivity comparisons, are they possible or even desirable?
- Project Assessments in Construction and Real Estate - Analysing management of end-user needs and ensuring performance in the building life cycle. CREDIT Report 4
- Utveckling, implementering och spridning av innovationer i byggsektorn
- Building firm innovation enablers and barriers affecting productivity in Mwakali and Taban-Wani
- Diffusion characteristics of sector financed innovation
- Industry initiated development program: How to measure the effects?
- Innovation Diffusion in the Construction Sector
- Public Policies and Innovation in the Construction Industry
- The Effects of Public Policies on the Construction Industry : How To Analyze and Predict Them?