Carl Johan Wingren
E-post: carl_johan [dot] wingren [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Improving our Knowledge on the Risk of Congenital Malformations in Families With Celiac Disease.
- Necessity of including medico-legal autopsy data in epidemiological surveys of individuals with major trauma.
- Outcome after red trauma alarm at an urban Swedish hospital: Implications for prevention.
- Perinatal risk factors increase the risk of being affected by both type 1 diabetes and celiac disease.
- Postmortem heart weight modelled using piecewise linear regression in 27,645 medicolegal autopsy cases.
- Socio-economic status and major trauma in a Scandinavian urban city: A population-based case-control study.
- Acculturation and celiac disease risk in second-generation immigrants: a nationwide cohort study in Sweden.
- Coeliac disease in children: a social epidemiological study in Sweden
- Comment to "Socioeconomic position and education in patients with coeliac disease"
- Congenital Anomalies and Childhood Celiac Disease: A Swedish Register-based Study.
- Revisiting the risk of celiac disease in children born small for gestational age: A sibling design perspective.
- Sex differences in coeliac disease risk: A Swedish sibling design study.
- The Epidemiology of Childhood Celiac Disease: A Social Epidemiological Perspective on Perinatal Factors