teis [dot] hansen [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Competitive low-tech manufacturing and challenges for regional policy in the European context – lessons from the Danish experience.
- Human Capital in Low-Tech Manufacturing: The Geography of the Knowledge Economy in Denmark.
- Juggling with Proximity and Distance: Collaborative Innovation Projects in the Danish Cleantech Industry.
- Manufacturing in the Knowledge Economy: Innovation in Low-tech Industries.
- Substitution or overlap? The relations between geographical and non-spatial proximity dimensions in collaborative innovation projects.
- The Geography of Sustainability Transitions: Review, Synthesis and Reflections on an Emergent Research Field.
- Togforligets risici [The risks of the train agreement].
- Upgrading to lead firm position via international acquisition: learning from the global biomass power plant industry.