bengt [dot] svensson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- 'How do we know if this is the best?' Mental health-care professionals' views on national guidelines for psychosocial interventions.
- A 2-year follow-up study of people with severe mental illness involved in psychosocial rehabilitation
- Clients' experiences of the Boston Psychiatric Rehabilitation Approach: A qualitative study.
- Effectiveness of mental health first aid training in sweden. A randomized controlled trial with a six-month and two-year follow-up.
- Predicting Cannabis Abuse Screening Test (CAST) Scores: A Recursive Partitioning Analysis Using Survey Data from Czech Republic, Italy, the Netherlands and Sweden
- Relatives' experiences of the Boston Psychiatric Rehabilitation approach: A qualitative study.
- Mental health professionals' attitudes towards people with mental illness : Do they differ from attitudes held by people with mental illness?
- Perceived and anticipated discrimination in people with mental illness-An interview study.
- Predictors of vocational outcomes using Individual Placement and Support for people with mental illness
- Individual placement and support - a model to get employed for people with mental illness - the first Swedish report of outcomes.
- Non-uniform effectiveness of structured patient-clinician communication in community mental healthcare: an international comparison
- Test - retest reliability of two instruments for measuring public attitudes towards persons with mental illness.
- Attitudes towards mental illness among health care students at Swedish universities - A follow-up study after completed clinical placement
- Cost of treatment of schizophrenia in six European countries
- The attitudes of patients and staff towards aspects of health promotion interventions in mental health services in Sweden
- Dimensions and reliability of a questionnaire for the evaluation of subjective experiences of health among patients in mental health services.
- Psychometric characteristics of a self-report questionnaire (HPIQ) focusing on health promotion interventions in mental health services.
- What works for whom in a computer-mediated communication intervention in community psychiatry? Moderators of outcome in a cluster randomized trial.
- Experiences of stigma among people with severe mental illness. Reliability, acceptability and construct validity of the Swedish versions of two stigma scales measuring devaluation/discrimination and rejection experiences
- The construct validity of a self report questionnaire focusing on health promotion interventions in mental health nursing