040-337 41 4
Anders [dot] Bredberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Clinical-scale generation of strongly CD83-expressing dendritic cells using extracorporeal photopheresis
- Cytostatic drug treatment causes seeding of gene promoter methylation.
- High rate of mutation reporter gene inactivation during human T cell proliferation.
- Increased subpopulations of CD16(+) and CD56(+) blood monocytes in patients with active Crohn's disease
- An inducible Ku86-degrading serine protease in human cells.
- Enhanced DNA damage-induced p53 peptide phosphorylation and cell-cycle arrest in Sjögren's syndrome cells.
- Enterovirus Infection During Pregnancy is Not a Risk Factor for Celiac Disease in the Offspring.
- Exposure of HEp-2 Cells to Stress Conditions Influences Antinuclear Antibody Reactivity.
- Ku protein and DNA strand breaks in lip glands of normal and primary Sjogren's syndrome subjects: Lack of correlation with apoptosis
- Ku protein in human T and B lymphocytes: full length functional form and signs of degradation
- Serological screening for celiac disease in healthy 2.5-year-old children in Sweden