E-post: ingrid [dot] akesson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Exposure-response relationships in work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands - A synthesis of group-level data on exposure and response obtained using uniform methods of data collection.
- Physical workload in neck, shoulders and wrists/hands in dental hygienists during a work-day.
- Rationalization in meat cutting - Consequences on physical workload.
- Medical check-ups in adverse ergonomic conditions.
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part I. Wrist and forearm
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work
- Technical measurements of physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work.