E-post: johan [dot] ekroos [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Changes in butterfly movements along a gradient of land use in farmlands of Transylvania (Romania)
- Ecosystem services - current challenges and opportunities for ecological research
- Effects of landscape composition and configuration on pollination in a native herb: a field experiment.
- Sown flower strips in southern Sweden increase abundances of wild bees and hoverflies in the wider landscape
- Density of insect-pollinated grassland plants decreases with increasing surrounding land-use intensity.
- Effects of farming intensity, crop rotation and landscape heterogeneity on field bean pollination
- Land Sparing Versus Land Sharing: Moving Forward
- Landscape-scale crop diversity interacts with local management to determine ground beetle diversity
- Optimizing agri-environment schemes for biodiversity, ecosystem services or both?
- The potential for indirect effects between co-flowering plants via shared pollinators depends on resource abundance, accessibility and relatedness
- Winners and losers of organic cereal farming in animal communities across Central and Northern Europe