E-post: bengt [dot] nelander [at] maxiv [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A 1 : 1 complex between a hydroxyl radical and ozone
- A high-resolution FT-IR study of the fundamental bands v(7), v(8), and v(18) of ethene secondary ozonide
- Intermolecular vibrations of the water trimer, a matrix isolation study
- Observation and rovibrational analysis of the intermolecular HCl libration band nu(1)(6) of HCN-HCl, DCN-HCl and (HCN)-C-13-HCl
- Observation and rovibrational analysis of the intermolecular NH3 libration band v(9)(1) of H3N-HCN
- Observation and rovibrational analysis of the v(2) band of HCN-(HCl)-Cl-35
- Observation and assignment of the hot band nu(2)+nu(1)(9)-nu(1)(9) in (HCN)(2)
- Observation and rovibrational analysis of the intermolecular HCl libration band v(4)(1) in OC-HCl. Modeling of the intermolecular potential energy surface
- Studies of intermolecular vibrations in hydrogen-bonded molecular complexes for the gas phase using a synchrotron radiation source
- The HOOH-HOO complex. A matrix isolation study
- Water dimer in solid neon. Far-infrared spectrum
- High-Resolution FT-IR Study of the n12 Band at 338 cm-1 of trans-Glyoxal
- High-Resolution Infrared and Microwave Study of the n20 and n21 Levels near 300 cm-1 in 1,2,4-Triazine.
- On the influence of the basis set superposition error on calculated vibrational frequencies
- On the stability of the hydrogen chloride complexes with ethylene and acetylene. A high resolution gas phase and ab initio study
- The Binary Complex Between Hydrogen Peroxide and Ozone: A Matrix Isolation Study.
- The HOO Complex with SO2, a Matrix Isolation Study
- The equilibrium structure of trans-glyoxal from experimental rotational constants and calculated vibration-rotation interaction constants
- The water-hydroxyl radical complex: A matrix isolation study.