E-post: jianmin [dot] sun [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- BEX1 acts as a tumor suppressor in acute myeloid leukemia.
- PI3 kinase is indispensable for oncogenic transformation by the V560D mutant of c-Kit in a kinase-independent manner.
- The proto-oncogene transcription factor Ets1 regulates neural crest development through Histone Deacetylase 1 to mediate output of bone morphogenetic protein signaling.
- The role of HOXB2 and HOXB3 in acute myeloid leukemia.
- EPO-independent functional EPO receptor in breast cancer enhances estrogen receptor activity and promotes cell proliferation.
- SOCS6 is a selective suppressor of receptor tyrosine kinase signaling
- Src-Like Adaptor Protein (SLAP) differentially regulates normal and oncogenic c-Kit signaling
- The PI3-kinase isoform p110δ is essential for cell transformation induced by the D816V mutant of c-Kit in a lipid-kinase-independent manner.
- Suppressor Of cytokine signaling 6 (SOCS6) negatively regulates Flt3 signal transduction through direct binding to phosphorylated Tyr 591 and Tyr 919 of Flt3.
- Suppressor of Cytokine Signaling 6 (SOCS6) Negatively Regulates Flt3 Signal Transduction through Direct Binding to Phosphorylated Tyrosines 591 and 919 of Flt3
- C-KIT Signaling Depends on Microphthalmia-Associated Transcription Factor for Effects on Cell Proliferation.
- Inhibition of MEK5 by BIX02188 induces apoptosis in cells expressing the oncogenic mutant FLT3-ITD.
- Structural Basis for c-KIT Inhibition by the Suppressor of Cytokine Signaling 6 (SOCS6) Ubiquitin Ligase
- A role of Gab2 association in Flt3 ITD mediated Stat5 phosphorylation and cell survival.
- The D816V mutation of c-Kit circumvents a requirement for Src family kinases in c-Kit signal transduction.
- The c-Kit/D816V mutation eliminates the differences in signal transduction and biological responses between two isoforms of c-Kit.
- GAB2 is involved in differential pi3-kinase signaling by two splice forms of C-kit.
- Identification Of Three Tyrosine Residues Of Importance For Survival Signaling Of Flt3 Ito Through Gab2
- Stem cell factor induces HIF-1alpha at normoxia in hematopoietic cells.
- The D816V Mutation of C-Kit Circumvents a Requirement for Sire Family Kinases in C-Kit Mediated Signal Tranduction and Transformation.