maria [dot] haak [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Cross-National User Priorities for Housing Provision and Accessibility - Findings from the European innovAge Project.
- Empowering senior citizens to find optimal housing solutions – a new ICT tool based on research generated user requirement specification.
- Experiences of mobility device use over time: A multiple case study among very old Latvian women.
- Patterns of functional decline in very old age: an application of latent transition analysis.
- Relationships between perceived aspects of home and symptoms in a cohort aged 67-70.
- "You plan, but you never know" - participation among people with different levels of severity of Parkinson's disease.
- A meta-synthesis of the findings from the ENABLE-AGE project.
- Aging in place or relocation: -Changes in reasoning over time among very old people in two European countries.
- Healthy ageing and home: The perspectives of very old people in five European countries.
- Home and health in the third age - methodological background and descriptive findings.
- Mobility devices in everyday life - very old women's experiences. Methodological development and empirical findings.
- Relocation to ordinary or special housing in very old age: aspects of housing and health.
- Research circle as a study method: experience from the project INNOVAGE in Latvia.
- Residential normalcy and environmental experiences of very old people: Changes in residential reasoning over time.
- Use, non-use and perceived unmet needs of assistive technology among Swedish people in the third age.
- User involvement in research: experience from the research circle in Latvia within the project INNOVAGE WP2.
- User-driven housing solutions, methodological development, and empirical findings from the InnovAge projet.
- Aspekter på boende och hälsa när man åldras med ryggmärgsskada.
- Att åldras i Lettland: En longitudinell studie av boende och hälsa bland äldre.
- Boende och hälsa bland mycket gamla personer med Parkinsons sjukdom.
- Cross-national and multi-language qualitative research: challenges and recommendations
- Delaktighet hos personer med Parkinson sjukdom - med fokus på vardagen.
- Environmental barriers, person-environment fit and mortality among community-dwelling very old people
- Experiences of mobility devices use among very old women in Latvia.
- Home and healthy aging in very old age: core findings of the ENABLE-AGE project.
- Home environment among very old people with Parkinson's disease - Aspects of housing and health.
- Housing and Health: Very Old People with Self-Reported Parkinson's Disease versus Controls.
- Participation among very old single living persons - Indications of a protective effect on mortality.
- Perceptions of participation among people with Parkinson's disease.
- Relationships among home environment, affect, and function in cardiovascular and rheumatic diseases.
- Residential choices in very old age: a synthesis of quantitative and qualitative findings.
- SASCIS - Swedish Ageing with a Spinal Cord Injury Study. Housing and health.
- Technical aids and housing adaptations among very old people with self-reported Parkinson's disease compared to matched controls.
- Voices on Relocation and Aging in Place in Very Old Age--A Complex and Ambivalent Matter.
- Aging in place versus moving at the end of life - a qualitative study among movers and non-movers
- Aspects of home and health over a nine-year period among very old people in Latvia
- Current developments of the Housing Enabler methodology
- Extension of ENABLE-AGE research questions and methodology to a younger cohort in Sweden
- Latvian occupational therapists experiences in research among very old people
- Life Satisfaction in Older Women in Latvia and Sweden-Relations to Standard of Living, Aspects of Health and Coping Behaviour.
- Self-reported versus professionally assessed functional limitations in community-dwelling very old individuals.
- The back side of place attachment: Introducing the concept of place detachment in very old age
- Voices on relocation in very old age in two European countries
- Att flytta på ålderns höst. Samband mellan hälsa, boende och flyttningar bland ensamboende 80-89-åringar.
- Enabling supportive architectural space for senior citizens – Housing adaptations or housing provision for the ageing population?
- On home environment and quality of life in very old age.
- On the back side of place attachment - Introducing the concept of place detachment in very old age: Findings from qualitative in-depth interviews
- Relocation and aspects of health and wellbeing in very old age.
- The Silver Generation in Scandinavia: Bridging the gap between architecture and urban design and ageing, accessibility and elder care.
- The importance of successful place integration for perceived health in very old age: a qualitative meta-synthesis.
- Dimensions of participation in very old age and their relations to home and neighbourhood environments.
- Home as a signification of independence and autonomy: Experiences among very old Swedish people.
- Home as the locus and origin for participation: Experiences among very old Swedish people
- The multiple meaning of home as experienced by very old Swedish people