E-post: andreas [dot] bergh [at] nek [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Comments on 'Collective Risk Sharing: The Social Safety Net and Employment
- Do the poor benefit from globalization regardless of institutional quality?
- Government Size and Growth: A Rejoinder
- What matters for growth in Europe? Institutions versus policies, quality versus instability
- Yes, There Are Hayekian Welfare States (At Least in Theory)
- Globalization and institutional quality - A panel data analysis
- Is Globalization Reducing Absolute Poverty?
- Measuring institutional quality in ancient Athens
- Sweden and the revival of the capitalist welfare state
- Trust, welfare states and income equality: Sorting out the causality
- When more poor means less poverty: On income inequality and purchasing power
- Beyond Welfare State Models - Transnational Historical Perspectives on Social Policy
- Blir vi sjuka av inkomstskillnader? : en introduktion till sambanden mellan inkomst, ojämlikhet och hälsa
- Globalization and absolute poverty - A panel data study
- Income Inequality and Individual Health: Exploring the Association in a Developing Country
- The growth effects of institutional instability
- When more poor means less poverty: On the links between inequality, purchasing power and health
- Do liberalization and globalization increase income inequality?
- Good for Living? On the Relationship between Globalization and Life expectancy
- Government size and growth: accounting for economic freedom and globalization
- OECD recommends: A consensus for or against welfare states? Evidence from a new database
- Towards a New Swedish Model?
- Choosing Opponents in Games of Cooperation and Coordination
- Choosing Opponents in Prisoners’ Dilemma: An Evolutionary Analysis
- Escaping Mass Education – Why Harvard Pays
- On inter- and intra-individual redistribution of the welfare state
- On the counterfactual problem of welfare state research: How can we measure redistribution?
- Poverty and New Welfare Economics
- The Problem of Cooperation and Reputation Based Choice