046-222 46 43
andreas [dot] bergh [at] nek [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Globalization and institutional quality - A panel data analysis
- Income inequality, health and development – In search of a pattern
- What are the policy lessons from Sweden? On the rise, fall and revival of a capitalist welfare state.
- When more poor means less poverty: On income inequality and purchasing power
- Beyond Welfare State Models - Transnational Historical Perspectives on Social Policy
- Blir vi sjuka av inkomstskillnader? : en introduktion till sambanden mellan inkomst, ojämlikhet och hälsa
- Globalization and absolute poverty - A panel data study
- Income Inequality and Individual Health: Exploring the Association in a Developing Country
- The growth effects of institutional instability
- When more poor means less poverty: On the links between inequality, purchasing power and health
- Do liberalization and globalization increase income inequality?
- Good for Living? On the Relationship between Globalization and Life expectancy
- Government size and growth: accounting for economic freedom and globalization
- OECD recommends: A consensus for or against welfare states? Evidence from a new database
- Towards a New Swedish Model?
- A critical note on the theory of inequity aversion
- Den kapitalistiska välfärdsstaten: om den svenska modellens historia och framtid
- Higher education policy, enrollment, and income inequality
- Public Corruption in Swedish Municipalities - Trouble Looming on the Horizon?
- Public Corruption in Swedish Municipalities: Trouble Looming on the Horizon?
- Choosing Opponents in Games of Cooperation and Coordination
- Choosing Opponents in Prisoners’ Dilemma: An Evolutionary Analysis
- Escaping Mass Education – Why Harvard Pays
- On inter- and intra-individual redistribution of the welfare state
- On the counterfactual problem of welfare state research: How can we measure redistribution?
- Poverty and New Welfare Economics
- The Problem of Cooperation and Reputation Based Choice