046-222 95 74
070-323 80 98
Karin [dot] Stjernqvist [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Auditory ERPs at preschool age are different after extremely preterm birth and correlated to cognitive performance
- High one-year survival after active perinatal care: extremely preterm infants in sweden (express)
- One-Year Survival of Extremely Preterm Infants After Active Perinatal Care in Sweden
- Parental perspectives on preterm children's oral health behaviour and experience of dental care during preschool and early school years
- Predicting future development from newborn period: a longitudinal study from Sweden
- Dental behaviour management problems and dental caries prevalence in 3–6-year-old Swedish children born preterm
- Dental behavioural management problems and dental caries prevalence in 3-to 6-year-old Swedish children born preterm
- Electroencephalographic response to procedural pain in healthy term newborn infants.
- Inflammation at Birth is associated with Subnormal Development in Very Preterm Infants.
- Extremely preterm children - Cognitive and behavioral problems at school age. Suggestions to tentative explanations.
- Family centered intervention in the neonatal intensive care uit for very low birth-weight infants. Three year follow-up.
- Focus on the parents´ representations of a disabled infant.
- Indications of improved cognitive development at one year of age among infants born very prematurely who received care based on the Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program (NIDCAP)
- Longitudinal follow-up of preterm children: the mother-and child relationship at 9 and 19 years of age
- Neonatal individualised care in practice, a Swedish experience
- Neurological sequelae in children born after in-vitro fertilisation: a population-based study
- No indication of increased quite sleep in infants receiving care based on Newborn Individulized Developmental Care and Assessment Program (NIDCAP)
- Preterm intants (VPT): Does early intervention improve development and mother-child interaction?
- Reaching the level of parents´ representatins - A prerequisite for early intervention?
- Temperament and acceptance of dental treatment under sedation in preschool children
- The first year with a Down syndrome infant - A Thematic analysis of parents´ representations.