040-332 23 4
mozhgan [dot] dorkhan [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Large-scale association analysis provides insights into the genetic architecture and pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes
- Narrowband UVB three times a week more effective in treating vitamin D deficiency than 1600 IU oral vitamin D(3) /day: a randomized clinical trial.
- Narrowband ultraviolet B three times per week is more effective in treating vitamin D deficiency than 1600 IU oral vitamin D-3 per day: a randomized clinical trial
- Assessment and Treatment of Impaired Insulin- Secretion and Action in Type 2 Diabetes
- Differences in effects of insulin glargine or pioglitazone added to oral anti-diabetic therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes What to add-Insulin glargine or pioglitazone?
- Independent measures of insulin secretion and insulin sensitivity during the same test: the glucagon-insulin tolerance test.
- Treatment with pioglitazone induced significant, reversible mitral regurgitation
- Glycaemic and nonglycaemic effects of pioglitazone in triple oral therapy of patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Glycemic and non-glycemic effects of pioglitazone in triple oral therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Treatment with a thiazolidinedione increases eye protrusion in a subgroup of patients with type 2 diabetes.