mozhgan [dot] dorkhan [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Age at first childbirth and oral contraceptive use are associated with risk of androgen receptor-negative breast cancer: the Malmö Diet and Cancer Cohort.
- Alcohol and the risk for LADA: results based on the Swedish ESTRID study.
- Fatty fish consumption and risk of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults.
- Genome-wide trans-ancestry meta-analysis provides insight into the genetic architecture of type 2 diabetes susceptibility
- Assessment and Treatment of Impaired Insulin- Secretion and Action in Type 2 Diabetes
- Differences in effects of insulin glargine or pioglitazone added to oral anti-diabetic therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes What to add-Insulin glargine or pioglitazone?
- Independent measures of insulin secretion and insulin sensitivity during the same test: the glucagon-insulin tolerance test.
- Treatment with pioglitazone induced significant, reversible mitral regurgitation
- Glycaemic and nonglycaemic effects of pioglitazone in triple oral therapy of patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Glycemic and non-glycemic effects of pioglitazone in triple oral therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Treatment with a thiazolidinedione increases eye protrusion in a subgroup of patients with type 2 diabetes.