E-post: yury [dot] shtyrov [at] ling [dot] lu [dot] se
Personlig webbsida: http://www.sol.lu.se/person/YuryShtyrov
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Real-time Functional Architecture of Visual Word Recognition
- Two Distinct Auditory-Motor Circuits for Monitoring Speech Production as Revealed by Content-Specific Suppression of Auditory Cortex
- Word tones cueing morphosyntactic structure : Neuroanatomical substrates and activation time-course assessed by EEG and fMRI
- Automatic ultrarapid activation and inhibition of cortical motor systems in spoken word comprehension
- Brain Routes for Reading in Adults with and without Autism: EMEG Evidence
- Cortical motor systems are involved in second-language comprehension : Evidence from rapid mu-rhythm desynchronisation.
- Early activation of Broca's area in grammar processing as revealed by the syntactic mismatch negativity and distributed source analysis
- Neural Dynamics of Speech Act Comprehension: An MEG Study of Naming and Requesting
- Prosody provides cues to morphosyntactic structure : an EEG-fMRI study of neural networks subserving Swedish word tone processing
- Automatic processing of unattended lexical information in visual oddball presentation: neurophysiological evidence.
- Neural dynamics of inflectional and derivational morphology processing in the human brain
- Neural dynamics of inflectional and derivational processing in spoken word comprehension: laterality and automaticity