046-222 37 68
073-843 52 35
florian [dot] muijres [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Aerodynamic flight performance in flap-gliding birds and bats.
- Comparing aerodynamic efficiency in birds and bats suggests better flight performance in birds.
- Elytra boost lift, but reduce aerodynamic efficiency in flying beetles.
- Leading edge vortex in a slow-flying passerine.
- Stroke plane angle controls leading edge vortex in a bat-inspired flapper
- Vortex wake, downwash distribution, aerodynamic performance and wingbeat kinematics in slow-flying pied flycatchers.
- Actuator disk model and span efficiency of flapping flight in bats based on time-resolved PIV measurements
- Comparative aerodynamic performance of flapping flight in two bat species using time-resolved wake visualization.
- Feathers by day, membranes by night - Aerodynamic performance in bird and bat flight
- Time-resolved vortex wake of a common swift flying over a range of flight speeds.