E-post: hong-lei [dot] wang [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Characterization of volatile components extracted from Vangueria infausta (African medlar) by using GC-MS
- Composition of physiologically important fatty acids in great tits differs between urban and rural populations on a seasonal basis
- Identification of the female-produced sex pheromone of the leafminer Holocacista capensis infesting grapevine in South Africa.
- Selection on male sex pheromone composition contributes to butterfly reproductive isolation.
- Sex pheromone of the cloaked pug moth, Eupithecia abietaria (Lepidoptera: Geometridae), a pest of spruce cones
- Stereoisomeric analysis of 6,10,14-Trimethylpentadecan-2-ol and the corresponding ketone in wing extracts from African Bicyclus butterfly species
- A plant factory for moth pheromone production
- Chemical composition of anal droplets of the eusocial gall-inducing thrips Kladothrips intermedius
- Genetic divergence and evidence for sympatric host-races in the highly polyphagous brown tail moth, Euproctis chrysorrhoea (Lepidoptera: Erebidae)
- Identification and biosynthesis of novel male specific esters in the wings of the tropical butterfly, Bicyclus martius sanaos
- Identification, synthesis, and behavioral activity of 5,11-Dimethylpentacosane, A novel sex pheromone component of the greater wax moth, Galleria mellonella (L.)
- Sex pheromone biosynthetic pathways are conserved between moths and the butterfly Bicyclus anynana
- A moth pheromone brewery: production of (Z)-11-hexadecenol by heterologous co-expression of two biosynthetic genes from a noctuid moth in a yeast cell factory
- Assessment of genetic and pheromonal diversity of the Cydia strobilella species complex (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae)
- Biosynthesis and PBAN-regulated transport of pheromone polyenes in the Winter Moth, Operophtera brumata
- Biosynthesis of unusual moth pheromone components involves two different pathways in the Navel Orangeworm, Amyelois transitella
- Elucidation of the sex-pheromone biosynthesis producing 5,7-dodecadienes in Dendrolimus punctatus (Lepidoptera: Lasiocampidae) reveals Delta11- and Delta9-desaturases with unusual catalytic properties
- Identification of the sex pheromone of the spruce seed moth, Cydia strobilella L.
- Neofunctionalization in an ancestral insect desaturase lineage led to rare Delta(6) pheromone signals in the Chinese tussah silkworm