+46 70 899 19 56
+46 70 899 19 56
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Bacterial control of host gene expression through RNA polymerase II
- Infective Complications After Prostate Biopsy: Outcome of the Global Prevalence Study of Infections in Urology (GPIU) 2010 and 2011, A Prospective Multinational Multicentre Prostate Biopsy Study
- Reply from Authors re: Riccardo Bartoletti, Tommaso Cai. Prostate Biopsies Should Be Performed According to a Standard of Care. Eur Urol 2013;63:528-9
- Antibiotic treatment of uncomplicated urinary tract infection in premenopausal women
- Antimicrobials in urogenital infections
- Executive Summary: International Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of Acute Uncomplicated Cystitis and Pyelonephritis in Women: A 2010 Update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the European Society for Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Genetic control of the variable innate immune response to asymptomatic bacteriuria.
- International Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of Acute Uncomplicated Cystitis and Pyelonephritis in Women: A 2010 Update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the European Society for Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Escherichia coil 83972 Bacteriuria Protects Against Recurrent Lower Urinary Tract Infections in Patients With Incomplete Bladder Emptying
- Escherichia coli 83972 Bacteriuria Protects Against Recurrent Lower Urinary Tract Infections in Patients With Incomplete Bladder Emptying.
- Host Imprints on Bacterial Genomes-Rapid, Divergent Evolution in Individual Patients
- Open partial nephrectomy for renal cell cancer in a medium patient volume centre: Is high quality possible?
- Toll-Like Receptor 4 Promoter Polymorphisms: Common TLR4 Variants May Protect against Severe Urinary Tract Infection.
- Apoptosis and tumor cell death in response to HAMLET (human alpha-lactalbumin made lethal to tumor cells).
- Asymptomatic Bacteriuria: An adaptive challenge for Escherichia coli within the urinary tract
- Molecular basis of commensalism in the urinary tract: low virulence or virulence attenuation?
- TLR- and CXCR1-dependent innate immunity: insights into the genetics of urinary tract infections.
- Bladder cancers respond to intravesical instillation of (HAMLET human alpha-lactalbumin made lethal to tumor cells).
- Do type 1 fimbriae promote inflammation in the human urinary tract?
- Lower urinary tract reconstruction in patients with bladder cancer
- Reply to Mohammad Issa Dauleh's Letter to the Editor re: Sandra Lindstedt, Ulla Lindström, Eva Ljunggren, Björn Wullt and Magnus Grabe. Single-Dose Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Core Prostate Biopsy: Impact of Timing and Identification of Risk Factors. Eur Urol 2006;50:832-37.
- Bacterial interference - is deliberate colonization with Escherichia coli 83972 an alternative treatment for patients with recurrent urinary tract infection?
- Bacterial interference-is deliberate colonization with Escherichia coli 83972 an alternative treatment for patients with recurrent urinary tract infection?
- Mucosal Host Responses to Bacteriuria in Colonic and Ileal Neobladders.
- Single-Dose Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Core Prostate Biopsy: Impact of Timing and Identification of Risk Factors.
- Uropathogenic Escherichia coli as a model of host-parasite interaction.
- Bacteriuria in patients with reconstructed lower urinary tracts
- Escherichia coli, fimbriae, bacterial persistence and host response induction in the human urinary tract.
- PROQUR: A tool for quality control, epidemiological surveillance, patient follow-up and clinical research activities related to prostate cancer.
- Bladder, bowel and bugs-bacteriuria in patients with intestinal urinary diversion.
- Microbial flora in ileal and colonic neobladders.
- PapG-dependent adherence breaks mucosal inertia and triggers the innate host response
- Toll-like receptor 4 expression and cytokine responses in the human urinary tract mucosa.
- Urinary tract infections as a model for innate mucosal immunity
- Continent urinary tract reconstruction - the Lund experience.
- Der Einfluss von P-Fimbrien auf eine Leukozyturie und den Schwellenwert einer persistierenden Bakteriurie [Effect of P fimbriae on pyuria and bacterial colonization of the human urinary tract]
- The host response to urinary tract infection.
- The role of P fimbriae for Escherichia coli establishment and mucosal inflammation in the human urinary tract.