E-post: kristina [dot] rydell-tormanen [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Induction of Vascular Remodeling in the Lung by Chronic House Dust Mite Exposure.
- Mice Lacking 12/15-Lipoxygenase have Attenuated Airway Allergic Inflammation and Remodeling.
- Remodeling of extra-bronchial lung vasculature following allergic airway inflammation.
- Remodeling of the pulmonary circulation - a novel response to allergic airway inflammation
- Direct evidence of secondary necrosis of neutrophils during intense lung inflammation.
- Effects of steroid treatment on lung CC chemokines, apoptosis and transepithelial cell clearance during development and resolution of allergic airway inflammation.
- Neutrophil cannibalism--a back up when the macrophage clearance system is insufficient.
- Allergen-exposure of Mouse Airways Evokes Remodeling of both Bronchi and Large Pulmonary Vessels.
- Anti-Fas mAb-induced apoptosis and cytolysis of airway tissue eosinophils aggravates rather than resolves established inflammation.
- Interleukin-2-inducible T cell kinase regulates mast cell degranulation and acute allergic responses