046-222 96 73
anna [dot] hultgardh [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Fibromodulin Deficiency Reduces Low-Density Lipoprotein Accumulation in Atherosclerotic Plaques in Apolipoprotein E-Null Mice.
- Increased Neointimal Thickening in Dystrophin-Deficient mdx Mice.
- Mobilization of regulatory T cells in response to carotid injury does not influence subsequent neointima formation.
- A constitutive endogenous osteopontin production is important for macrophage function and differentiation.
- Inhibition of injury-induced arterial remodelling and carotid atherosclerosis by recombinant human antibodies against aldehyde-modified apoB-100.
- Involvement of the CD1d-NKT cell pathway in neointima formation after vascular injury.
- Involvement of the CD1d-Natural killer T cell pathway in neointima formation after vascular injury
- Fibrocytes in patients with mild asthma: Possible link to thickness of reticular basement membrane?
- Fibulin-2 is present in murine vascular lesions and is important for smooth muscle cell migration.
- Role of TRPC1 calcium channel in occlusive human vascular disease.
- Tissue fibrocytes in patients with mild asthma: A possible link to thickness of reticular basement membrane?
- Upregulated TRPC1 Channel in Vascular Injury In Vivo and Its Role in Human Neointimal Hyperplasia.