andreas [dot] lenshof [at] bme [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Efficient removal of platelets from peripheral blood progenitor cell products using a novel micro-chip based acoustophoretic platform.
- Emerging clinical applications of microchip-based acoustophoresis.
- Improving flow cytometric assay performance using in-line acoustophoretic washing of lysed blood samples
- Acoustic particle sizing in microchannels by means of ultrasonic frequency switching
- Binary valving of particles using acoustic forces
- Carrier medium exchange through ultrasonic particle switching in microfluidic channels
- Continuous separation of lipid particles from erythrocytes by means of laminar flow and acoustic standing wave forces
- Improved design and performance of an acoustically operated multi channel particle separation chip
- Lipid microemboli reducion in autotransfusion blood using ultrasonic standing waves in microfluidic channels
- Particle separation using ultrasound can be used with human shed mediastinal blood.
- Acoustic control of suspended particles in micro fluidic chips
- Particle separation using ultrasound can radically reduce embolic load to brain after cardiac surgery.
- Separation of lipids from blood utilizing ultrasonic standing waves in microfluidic channels.
- Ultrasonic particle switching in microfluidic channels