E-post: veronica [dot] francardo [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Increased CSF biomarkers of angiogenesis in Parkinson disease.
- M4 Muscarinic Receptor Signaling Ameliorates Striatal Plasticity Deficits in Models of L-DOPA-Induced Dyskinesia.
- Pathophysiology of L-dopa-induced motor and non-motor complications in Parkinson's disease.
- Rodent models of impulsive compulsive behaviors in Parkinson's disease: how far have we reached?
- Impact of the lesion procedure on the profiles of motor impairment and molecular responsiveness to L-DOPA in the 6-hydroxydopamine mouse model of Parkinson's disease.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor is upregulated by L-dopa in the parkinsonian brain: implications for the development of dyskinesia.