eva [dot] norstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A pharmacodynamic comparison of 5 anti-platelet protocols in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary PCI.
- DYNAMIC CHANGES IN THROMBIN GENERATION IN ABDOMINAL SEPSIS IN MICE.
- Erythrocyte-derived microparticles supporting activated protein C-mediated regulation of blood coagulation.
- Protein S and factor V in regulation of coagulation on platelet microparticles by activated protein C.
- The Effect and Duration of Prophylactic Platelet Transfusions Before Insertion of a Central Venous Catheter in Patients with Bone Marrow Failure Evaluated with Point-of-Care Methods and Flow Cytometry.
- Factor VI359T: a novel mutation associated with thrombosis and resistance to activated protein C
- Importance of protein S and phospholipid for activated protein C-mediated cleavages in factor Va.
- The regulation of factor Va activity by activated protein C -Importance of the individual activated protein C cleavage sites in factor Va