Socionom, med dr, projektledare
claes [dot] andersson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effects of baseline problematic alcohol and drug use on internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy outcomes for depression, panic disorder and social anxiety disorder.
- Evaluation of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and postal survey in follow-up of children and adolescents discharged from psychiatric outpatient treatment: a randomized controlled trial.
- Psychometric properties of the Swedish version of the Outcome Questionnaire-45 as administered by automated technique in a large sample of mental ill-health patients in Primary Health Care
- Alcohol Use and Stress in University Freshmen - A Comparative Intervention Study of Two Universities
- Intervention for hazardous alcohol use and high level of stress in university freshmen A comparison between an intervention and a control University.
- Measurement properties of the Arnetz and Hasson stress questionnaire in Swedish university freshmen.
- Stress and hazardous alcohol use: Associations with early dropout from university.