040-331 46 3
Nils [dot] Sternby [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Dietary supplementation of carbonate promotes spontaneous tumorigenesis in a rat gastric stump model.
- Fatal nonocclusive mesenteric ischaemia: population-based incidence and risk factors.
- Incidence and risk of venous thromboembolism in patients with verified arterial thrombosis: a population study based on 23 796 consecutive autopsies
- Portal vein thrombosis: Prevalence, patient, characteristics and lifetime risk: A population study based on 23796 consecutive autopsies
- Trousseau's syndrome - what is the evidence? A population-based autopsy study
- Prevalence and risk of pulmonary embolism in patients with intracardiac thrombosis: a population-based study of 23,796 consecutive autopsies
- Subcutaneous fat accumulation and BMI associated with risk for pulmonary embolism in patients with proximal deep vein thrombosis: a population study based on 23,796 consecutive autopsies