asa [dot] hellberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Novel Non-Deletional O Alleles Based on A or B Sequences Give Rise to Erroneous ABO Genotyping Results
- Weak A Phenotypes Associated With Novel Abo Alleles Carrying The A(2)-Related 1061C Deletion And Various Missense Amino Acid Substitutions
- Weak A phenotypes associated with novel ABO alleles carrying the A(2)-related 1061C deletion and various missense substitutions.
- Clinical aspects and molecular basis of a P phenotype individual from Argentina
- Expression of a novel missense mutation found in the A4GALT gene of Amish individuals with the p phenotype.
- Investigation into A antigen expression on O-2 heterozygous group O-labeled red blood cell units
- Pre-transplantation confirmatory ABO genotyping reveals a novel non-deletional 0 allele
- Serologic and molecular characterization of an ab individual with dual expression of a antigen - A case report
- An extensive polymerase chain reaction-allele-specific polymorphism strategy for clinical ABO blood group genotyping that avoids potential errors caused by null, subgroup, and hybrid alleles
- An extensive polymerase chain reaction-allele-specific polymorphism strategy for clinical ABO blood group genotyping that avoids potential errors caused by null, subgroup, and hybrid alleles.
- Studies on the genetic basis of Pk, P and P1 blood group antigen expression
- A clue to the basis of allelic enhancement: occurrence of the A subgroup in the offspring of blood group O parents.
- Blood group genotype analysis for the quality improvement of reagent test red blood cells
- New and unusual O alleles at the ABO locus are implicated in unexpected blood group phenotypes.
- Novel glycolipid variations revealed by monoclonal antibody immunochemical analysis of weak ABO subgroups of A
- Two previously proposed P-1/P-2-differentiating and nine novel polymorphisms at the A4GALT (P-k) locus do not correlate with the presence of the P1 blood group antigen
- Molecular Basis of the Globoside-deficient Pk Blood Group Phenotype. IDENTIFICATION OF FOUR INACTIVATING MUTATIONS IN THE UDP-N-ACETYLGALACTOSAMINE: GLOBOTRIAOSYLCERAMIDE 3-beta -N-ACETYLGALACTOSAMINYLTRANSFERASE GENE.
- Phenotype prediction by DNA-based typing of clinically significant blood group systems in Jordanian blood donors.