E-post: per [dot] bengtson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A fast semi-quantitative LC-MS method for measurement of intact apolipoprotein A-I reveals novel proteoforms in serum.
- A novel mutation on the transferrin gene abolishes one N-glycosylation site and alters the pattern of transferrin isoforms, mimicking that observed after excessive alcohol consumption.
- A novel phenotype in N-glycosylation disorders: Gillessen-Kaesbach-Nishimura skeletal dysplasia due to pathogenic variants in ALG9.
- Serum transferrin carrying the xeno-tetrasaccharide NeuAc-Gal-GlcNAc2 is a biomarker of ALG1-CDG.
- Hypoxia-mediated induction of the polyamine system provides opportunities for tumor growth inhibition by combined targeting of vascular endothelial growth factor and ornithine decarboxylase.
- Single chain fragment anti-heparan sulfate antibody targets the polyamine transport system and attenuates polyamine-dependent cell proliferation.