E-post: rebeqa [dot] gunnarsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Array based genetic profiling of chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- High-density screening reveals a different spectrum of genomic aberrations in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients with 'stereotyped' IGHV3-21 and IGHV4-34 B-cell receptors
- Lack of association between the MDM2 promoter polymorphism SNP309 and clinical outcome in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Large but not small copy-number alterations correlate to high-risk genomic aberrations and survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: a high-resolution genomic screening of newly diagnosed patients.
- LPL Is the Strongest Prognostic Factor in a Comparative Study of RNA-Based Markers in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Large but not small copy-number alterations correlate to high-risk genomic aberrations and survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: A high-resolution genomic screening in newly diagnosed patients
- High Resolution Screening of Copy-Number Alterations in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Using Affymetrix 250K SNP-Arrays Reveals a Higher Complexity of Genomic Alterations in Patients with Unmutated IGHV Genes
- Screening for copy-number alterations and loss of heterozygosity in chronic lymphocytic leukemia-A comparative study of four differently designed, high resolution microarray platforms.