helena [dot] westerdahl [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Characteristics of MHC Class I Genes in House Sparrows Passer domesticus as Revealed by Long cDNA Transcripts and Amplicon Sequencing.
- MHC class II B diversity in blue tits: a preliminary study
- MHC-I Affects Infection Intensity but Not Infection Status with a Frequent Avian Malaria Parasite in Blue Tits
- Polymorphisms at the innate immune receptor TLR2 are associated with Borrelia infection in a wild rodent population
- Contrasting patterns of diversity and population differentiation at the innate immunity gene toll-like receptor 2 (tlr2) in two sympatric rodent species.
- Major histocompatibility complex class II compatibility, but not class I, predicts mate choice in a bird with highly developed olfaction.
- Primary peak and chronic malaria infection levels are correlated in experimentally infected great reed warblers.
- Quantitative disease resistance: to better understand parasite-mediated selection on major histocompatibility complex.
- Broad-scale latitudinal patterns of genetic diversity among native European and introduced house sparrow (Passer domesticus) populations.
- Characterization of MHC class I and II genes in a subantarctic seabird, the blue petrel, Halobaena caerulea (Procellariiformes)
- Characterization of MHC-I in the blue tit (Cyanistes caeruleus) reveals low levels of genetic diversity and trans-population evolution across European populations
- Diversity, Loss, and Gain of Malaria Parasites in a Globally Invasive Bird.
- Signatures of selection acting on the innate immunity gene Toll-like receptor 2 (TLR2) during the evolutionary history of rodents.
- No evidence for inbreeding avoidance in a great reed warbler population
- Passerine MHC: genetic variation and disease resistance in the wild
- Temporal dynamics and diversity of avian malaria parasites in a single host species
- The Mhc class II of the Black grouse (Tetrao tetrix) consists of low numbers of B and Y genes with variable diversity and expression
- Between-year variation of MHC allele frequencies in great reed warblers: selection or drift?
- Diversity of Mhc class I and IIB genes in house sparrows (Passer domesticus)
- Does linkage disequilibrium generate heterozygosity-fitness correlations in great reed warblers?
- MHC class I typing in a songbird with numerous loci and high polymorphism using motif-specific PCR and DGGE
- No evidence of an MHC-based female mating preference in great reed warblers
- Observation of a ZZW female in a natural population: implications for avian sex determination
- Terminal investment induced by immune challenge and fitness traits associated with major histocompatibility complex in the house sparrow
- Brood sex ratios, female harem status and resources for nestling provisioning in the great reed warbler (Acrocephalus arundinaceus)
- Host specificity in avian blood parasites: a study of Plasmodium and Haemoproteus mitochondrial DNA amplified from birds
- Mhc diversity in two passerine birds: no evidence far a minimal essential Mhc