E-post: margareta [dot] littorin [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- High-throughput method for the analysis of ethylenethiourea with direct injection of hydrolysed urine using online on-column extraction liquid chromatography and triple quadrupole mass spectrometry.
- Migrant Agricultural Workers and Their Socio-‐economic, Occupational and Health Conditions– A Literature Review
- Analysis of ethylenethiourea as a biomarker in human urine using liquid chromatography/triple quadrupole mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of phenoxyacetic acid herbicides as biomarkers in human urine using liquid chromatography triple quadrupole mass spectrometry.
- Influence of genetic factors on toluene diisocyanate-related symptoms: evidence from a cross-sectional study
- Influence of glutathione-related genes on symptoms and immunologic markers among vulcanization workers in the southern Sweden rubber industries.
- Influence of polymorphic metabolic enzymes on biotransformation and effects of diphenylmethane diisocyanate.
- Levels of 1-hydroxypyrene, symptoms and immunologic markers in vulcanization workers in the southern Sweden rubber industries.
- Lung function in relation to 2-thiothiazolidine-4-carboxylic Acid and genetic effect modification among rubber workers in sweden.
- Analysis of 3,5-dichloroaniline as a biomarker of vinclozolin and iprodione in human urine using liquid chromatography/triple quadrupole mass spectrometry.
- Eye and airway symptoms in low occupational exposure to toluene diisocyanate
- Eyes and airways symptoms at low occupational exposure to toluene diisocyanate
- Levels of 2-thiothiazolidine-4-carboxylic acid (TTCA) and effect modification of polymorphisms of glutathione-related genes in vulcanization workers in the southern Sweden rubber industries.
- Symptoms and immunologic markers among vulcanization workers in rubber industries in southern Sweden
- Development, validation and characterization of an analytical method for the quantification of hydrolysable urinary metabolites and plasma protein adducts of 2,4-and 2,6-toluene diisocyanate, 1,5-naphthalene diisocyanate and 4,4 '-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate
- Hälsorisker, prevention och rehabilitering i gummiindustrin. Slutrapport 2003-03-06