E-post: pia [dot] lundqvist [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Managing parental groups during early childhood: New challenges faced by Swedish child health-care nurses.
- Surviving Overwhelming Challenges: Family Caregivers' Lived Experience of Caring for a Child Diagnosed with HIV and Enrolled in Antiretroviral Treatment in Ethiopia.
- Translation and psychometric evaluation of a Swedish version of the parental stressor scale PSS: NICU.
- Type 1 diabetes - impact on children and parents at diagnosis and 1 year subsequent to the child's diagnosis.
- Development and psychometric properties of the Swedish ALPS-Neo pain and stress assessment scale for newborn infants.
- Parents' experiences of parental groups in Swedish child health-care: Do they get what they want?
- Reorganizing Life: A Qualitative Study of Fathers' Lived Experience in the 3Years Subsequent to the Very Preterm Birth of Their Child.