glenn [dot] svensson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Enhanced science-stakeholder communication to improve ecosystem model performances for climate change impact assessments.
- Field Abundance Patterns and Odor-Mediated Host Choice by Clover Seed Weevils, Apion fulvipes and Apion trifolii (Coleoptera: Apionidae)
- Rural avenues as dispersal corridors for the vulnerable saproxylic beetle Elater ferrugineus in a fragmented agricultural landscape
- Sex pheromone of the cloaked pug moth, Eupithecia abietaria (Lepidoptera: Geometridae), a pest of spruce cones
- Chemical composition of anal droplets of the eusocial gall-inducing thrips Kladothrips intermedius
- Genetic divergence and evidence for sympatric host-races in the highly polyphagous brown tail moth, Euproctis chrysorrhoea (Lepidoptera: Erebidae)
- Identification, synthesis, and behavioral activity of 5,11-Dimethylpentacosane, A novel sex pheromone component of the greater wax moth, Galleria mellonella (L.)
- Monitoring presence, abundance and survival probability of the stag beetle, Lucanus cervus, using visual and odour-based capture methods: implications for conservation
- Movements in the olfactory landscape.
- Using odour traps for population monitoring and dispersal analysis of the threatened saproxylic beetles Osmoderma eremita and Elater ferrugineus in central Italy
- Active pollination favours sexual dimorphism in floral scent
- Assessment of genetic and pheromonal diversity of the Cydia strobilella species complex (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae)
- Evidence for caste differences in anal droplet alarm pheromone production and responses in the eusocial thrips Kladothrips intermedius
- Isolation by distance in saproxylic beetles may increase with niche specialization
- (3Z,6Z,9Z,12Z,15Z)-pentacosapentaene and (9Z,11E)-tetradecadienyl acetate: sex pheromone of the spruce coneworm Dioryctria abietella (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae)
- Bekämpning av klöverspetsvivlar i klöverfröodling: Ny forskning tar hjälp av insekternas kemiska doftspråk
- Characterization of olfactory sensory neurons in the white clover seed weevil, Apion fulvipes (Coleoptera: Apionidae).
- Chemical ecology and insect conservation: optimising pheromone-based monitoring of the threatened saproxylic click beetle Elater ferrugineus
- Modellering av klimatets påverkan på produktion och risk för skadegörare inom jordbruket.
- Monitoring spatiotemporal variation in abundance and dispersal by a pheromone-kairomone system in the threatened saproxylic beetles Osmoderma eremita and Elater ferrugineus
- Pollinator attraction to volatiles from virgin and pollinated host flowers in a yucca/moth obligate mutualism
- Should I stay or should I go? Modelling dispersal strategies in saproxylic insects based on pheromone capture and radio telemetry: a case study on the threatened hermit beetle Osmoderma eremita
- Till klöverfröets räddning
- Chemical ecology of obligate pollination mutualisms: testing the 'private channel' hypothesis in the Breynia-Epicephala association.
- Identification of the sex pheromone of the spruce seed moth, Cydia strobilella L.
- Kairomonal response of the parasitoid, Bracon hebetor Say, to the male-produced sex pheromone of its host, the Greater Waxmoth, Galleria mellonella (L.)
- Enantiomeric conservation of the male-produced sex pheromone facilitates monitoring of threatened European hermit beetles (Osmoderma spp.)
- Insect pheromones and conservation: monitoring rare and threatened insects with pheromone attractants
- Insektsferomoner i naturvårdens tjänst
- Odour signals for detection and control of indoor pyralid moths
- Pheromones for monitoring rare and threatened insects: exploiting a pheromone-kairomone system to estimate prey and predator abundance
- The successional change of hollow oaks affects their suitability for an inhabiting beetle, Osmoderma eremita
- Appetitive flight patterns of male Agrotis segetum moths over landscape scales
- Evaluation of long-term mating disruption of Ephestia kuehniella and Plodia interpunctella (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) in indoor storage facilities by pheromone traps and monitoring of relative aerial concentrations of pheromones
- Listening in pheromone plumes: Disruption of olfactory-guided mate attraction in a moth by a bat-like ultrasound
- The influence of interaction type and feeding location on the phylogeographic structure of the yucca moth community associated with Hesperoyucca whipplei
- Chemistry and geographic variation of floral scent in Yucca filamentosa (Agavaceae)
- Feromoner i naturvårdens tjänst: inventering av sällsynta vedlevande skalbaggar med hjälp av dofter.
- Methods in insect sensory ecology
- Replicated host-race formation in bogus yucca moths: genetic and ecological divergence of Prodoxus quinquepunctellus on yucca hosts
- Air sampling of its pheromone to monitor the occurrence of Osmoderma eremita, a threatened beetle inhabiting hollow trees
- Characteristic odor of Osmoderma eremita identified as a male-released pheromone
- Disruption of the odour-mediated mating behaviour of Plodia interpunctella using high-frequency sound
- Disruption of moth mating behaviour by olfactory and auditory cues
- Dofter för bekämpning av skadeinsekter i kvarn och bageri – mat, vatten och kärlek
- Heritable variation of sex pheromone composition and the potential for evolution of resistance to pheromone-based control of the Indian meal moth, Plodia interpunctella