Fredrik Vult von Steyern
fredrik [dot] vult_von_steyern [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A novel SERPINE1-FOSB fusion gene results in transcriptional up-regulation of FOSB in pseudomyogenic haemangioendothelioma.
- Fusions involving protein kinase C and membrane-associated proteins in benign fibrous histiocytoma.
- Integrative Genome and Transcriptome Analyses Reveal Two Distinct Types of Ring Chromosome in Soft Tissue Sarcomas.
- Key Roles for MYC, KIT and RET signaling in secondary angiosarcomas.
- Oral contraceptive use, parity, and constitutional characteristics in soft tissue sarcoma: a Swedish population-based case-control study 1988-2009.
- Small Soft Tissue Sarcomas Do Metastasize: Identification of High-Risk Tumors.
- Comprehensive genetic analysis identifies a pathognomonic NAB2/STAT6 fusion gene, nonrandom secondary genomic imbalances, and a characteristic gene expression profile in solitary fibrous tumor.
- Cytogenetic and single nucleotide polymorphism array findings in soft tissue tumors in infants.
- Recurrent chromosome 22 deletions in osteoblastoma affect inhibitors of the wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway.
- A novel GTF2I/NCOA2 fusion gene emphasizes the role of NCOA2 in soft tissue angiofibroma development.
- Better referral of soft tissue sarcoma.
- Complications and survival after surgical treatment of 214 metastatic lesions of the humerus
- Fusion of the AHRR and NCOA2 genes through a recurrent translocation t(5;8)(p15;q13) in soft tissue angiofibroma results in upregulation of aryl hydrocarbon receptor target genes.
- Radiation-Associated Angiosarcoma After Breast Cancer: High Recurrence Rate and Poor Survival Despite Surgical Treatment with R0 Resection
- Recurrent Rearrangement of the PHF1 Gene in Ossifying Fibromyxoid Tumors.
- Simple guidelines for efficient referral of soft-tissue sarcomas: a population-based evaluation of adherence to guidelines and referral patterns.
- The MDM2 SNP309 G allele is not preferentially amplified in bone and soft tissue tumors.
- Chromosome banding analysis of cells from fine-needle aspiration biopsy samples from soft tissue and bone tumors: is it clinically meaningful?
- Mesenchymal stromal cells from primary osteosarcoma are non-malignant and strikingly similar to their bone marrow counterparts.
- Translocation t(7;19)(q22;q13)-a recurrent chromosome aberration in pseudomyogenic hemangioendothelioma?
- Cytogenetic Analysis of 101 Giant Cell Tumors of Bone: Nonrandom Patterns of Telomeric Associations and Other Structural Aberrations
- Genomic profiling of chondrosarcoma: chromosomal patterns in central and peripheral tumors.
- Giant cell tumor of bone The Scandinavian Sarcoma Group experience
- Telomeric associations correlate with telomere length reduction and clonal chromosome aberrations in giant cell tumor of bone.
- The Scandinavian Sarcoma Group Register 1986-2008
- Cytogenetic and molecular cytogenetic findings in lipoblastoma.
- Frequent deletion of the CDKN2A locus in chordoma: analysis of chromosomal imbalances using array comparative genomic hybridisation.
- Heterogeneous genetic profiles in soft tissue myoepitheliomas
- Heterogeneous genetic profiles in soft tissue myoepitheliomas.
- Mesenchymal Stromal Cells (MSC) Isolated from Human Osteosarcomas Show a High Progenitor Cell Frequency, Typical MSC Morphology, Surface Marker Profile, and Differentiation Capacity, and They Are Considerably Affected by Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Vitro
- Sonographic visualization of the rectoanal inhibitory reflex in children suspected of having hirschsprung disease: a pilot study.
- All-ceramic fixed partial dentures designed according to the DC-Zirkon (R) technique. A 2-year clinical study
- Biallelic somatic inactivation of the NF1 gene through chromosomal translocations in a sporadic neurofibroma
- Gene expression and immune response kinetics using electroporation-mediated DNA delivery to muscle
- Postnatal appearance of 5-HT2A receptors on fast flexor and slow extensor rat motor neurons