040-391 16 8
070-278 66 54
Anita [dot] Sjolander [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Endogenous production of leukotriene D(4) mediates autocrine survival and proliferation via CysLT(1) receptor signalling in intestinal epithelial cells.
- The inflammatory mediator leukotriene D4 induces beta -catenin signaling and its association with anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 in intestinal epithelial cells.
- alpha2beta1 integrin signalling enhances cyclooxygenase-2 expression in intestinal epithelial cells.
- A novel localization of the G-protein-coupled CysLT1 receptor in the nucleus of colorectal adenocarcinoma cells.
- Activation of cPLA2 is required for leukotriene D4-induced proliferation in colon cancer cells.
- Cyclin E overexpression obstructs infiltrative behavior in breast cancer: a novel role reflected in the growth pattern of medullary breast cancers.
- Leukotriene D(4) activates distinct G-proteins in intestinal epithelial cells to regulate stress fibre formation and to generate intracellular Ca(2+) mobilisation and ERK1/2 activation.
- Pro-inflammatory mediator leukotriene D4 induces transcriptional activity of potentially oncogenic genes.
- The pro-inflammatory mediator leukotriene D4 induces phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and Rac-dependent migration of Intestinal epithelial cells.
- Wnt-5a protein expression in primary dukes B colon cancers identifies a subgroup of patients with good prognosis.
- Expression of the leukotriene D4 receptor CysLT1, COX-2, and other cell survival factors in colorectal adenocarcinomas.
- Leukotriene D(4)-induced adhesion of Caco-2 cells is mediated by prostaglandin E(2) and upregulation of alpha2beta1-integrin.
- Leukotriene D4 mediates survival and proliferation via separate but parallel pathways in the human intestinal Epithelial cell line Int 407.
- Regulation of leukotriene-dependent induction of cyclooxygenase-2 and Bcl-2.
- The anti-apoptotic effect of leukotriene D-4 involves the prevention of caspase 8 activation and Bid cleavage
- The leukotriene receptor CysLT1 and 5-lipoxygenase are upregulated in colon cancer.
- A tyrosine kinase regulates propofol-induced modulation of the beta-subunit of the GABA(A) receptor and release of intracellular calcium in cortical rat neurones
- Do leukotrienes increase cell viability in human intestinal epithelial cells?
- Leukotriene D(4) activates MAPK through a Ras-independent but PKCepsilon-dependent pathway in intestinal epithelial cells.
- Leukotriene D(4) induces stress-fibre formation in intestinal epithelial cells via activation of RhoA and PKCdelta.
- Leukotriene D-4 activates MAPK through a Ras-independent but PKC epsilon-dependent pathway in intestinal epithelial cells
- Leukotriene D-4 induces stress-fibre formation in intestinal epithelial cells via activation of RhoA and PKC delta
- Leukotriene D4 induces association of active RhoA with phospholipase C-gamma1 in intestinal epithelial cells.
- Leukotriene D4-induced calcium signaling in human intestinal epithelial cells.
- Leukotriene D(4) affects localisation of vinculin in intestinal epithelial cells via distinct tyrosine kinase and protein kinase C controlled events
- Reorganization of actin in neurons after propofol exposure
- The epsilon isoform of protein kinase C is involved in regulation of the LTD(4)-induced calcium signal in human intestinal epithelial cells