E-post: hans [dot] wingstrand [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Fragility Fractures in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis Compared with the General Population.
- Moderate varus/valgus malalignment after total knee arthroplasty has little effect on knee function or muscle strength 91 patients assessed after 1 year
- The analysis of posterior soft tissue repair durability after total hip arthroplasty in primary osteoarthritis patients
- Conventional drainage versus four hour clamping drainage after total knee arthroplasty in severe osteoarthritis: a prospective, randomised trial
- Delayed hospitalization increases mortality in displaced femoral neck fracture patients
- Introduction of total knee arthroplasty in Lithuania
- Short rotator tendons do not increase intracapsular pressure in severe osteoarthritic hips
- Exeter total hip arthroplasty with matte or polished stems
- Intracapsular pressure and elasticity of the hip joint capsule in osteoarthritis
- Introduction of total hip arthroplasty in Lithuania - Results from the first 10 years
- Mortality and mobility after hip fracture in Japan: a ten-year follow-up.
- Risk of mortality following hip fracture in Japan
- Sonography in total hip arthroplasty
- Capsular distance in the hip of the healthy child - normal values with sonography and MR imaging.
- Epidemiology of femoral neck fractures
- Functional outcome after displaced femoral neck fractures treated with osteosynthesis or hemiarthroplasty - A matched-pair study of 714 patients
- Hemiarthroplasty or osteosynthesis in cervical hip fractures: matched-pair analysis in 892 patients
- Hip fractures in Hungary and Sweden - differences in treatment and rehabilitation
- The ScanHip total hip arthroplasty: radiographic assessment of 72 hips after 10 years.
- Total hip replacement with second generation cementing technique and the monobloc ScanHip: a 10-year follow-up