johan [dot] malmstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A comprehensive analysis of the Streptococcus pyogenes and human plasma protein interaction network.
- DIANA - algorithmic improvements for analysis of data-independent acquisition MS data.
- Data processing methods and quality control strategies for label-free LC-MS protein quantification.
- Functional and Structural Properties of a Novel Protein and Virulence Factor (sHIP) in Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Numerical compression schemes for proteomics mass spectrometry data.
- OpenSWATH enables automated, targeted analysis of data-independent acquisition MS data
- OpenSWATH enables automated, targeted analysis of data-independent acquisition MS data.
- Surface proteins of the Group G Streptococcus in different phases of growth: patterns of production and implications for the host-bacteria relationship.
- Targeted mass spectrometry analysis of neutrophil-derived proteins released during sepsis progression.
- Antibody orientation at bacterial surfaces is related to invasive infection.
- Automated Selected Reaction Monitoring Software for Accurate Label-Free Protein Quantification.
- Automated Workflow for Large-Scale Selected Reaction Monitoring Experiments
- Protein Expression Changes in Ovarian Cancer during the Transition from Benign to Malignant.
- Proteome-wide selected reaction monitoring assays for the human pathogen Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Streptococcus pyogenes in human plasma: adaptive mechanisms analyzed by mass spectrometry based proteomics.
- Activation of platelet-derived growth factor pathway in human asthmatic pulmonary-derived mesenchymal cells.
- Functional Proteome analysis of the molecular mechanism of (myo)fibroblast differentiation
- Nanocapillary liquid chromatography interfaced to tandem matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization and electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry: Mapping the nuclear proteome of human fibroblasts.
- Targeting hepatocytes from liver tissue by laser capture microdissection and proteomics expression profiling.
- Exploring the context of the lung proteome within the airway mucosa following allergen challenge.
- Presence of activated mobile fibroblasts in bronchoalveolar lavage from patients with mild asthma
- Proteome annotations and identifications of the human pulmonary fibroblast.
- Transforming growth factor-beta 1 specifically induce proteins involved in the myofibroblast contractile apparatus
- A Novel Role for Pro-Coagulant Microvesicles in the Early Host Defense against Streptococcus pyogenes
- Automated quality control system for LC-SRM setups.
- Proteins of novel lactic acid bacteria from Apis mellifera mellifera: an insight into the production of known extra-cellular proteins during microbial stress
- Biglycan isoforms with differences in polysaccharide substitution and core protein in human lung fibroblasts.
- On-chip microextraction for proteomic sample preparation of in-gel digests
- Proteoglycan and proteome profiling of central human pulmonary fibrotic tissue utilizing miniaturized sample preparation: a feasibility study.
- Proteomic 2DE database for spot selection, automated annotation, and data analysis