046-222 36 47
lars-gunnar [dot] lundh [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A comparison of adolescents engaging in self-injurious behavior with and without suicidal intent: Self-reported experiences of adverse life events and trauma symptoms
- Behandlingseffekter på självskadebeteende: Vad visar forskningen?
- Cognitive restructuring and acceptance: an empirically grounded conceptual analysis
- Common factors in the treatment of borderline personality disorder – what does the evidence suggest?
- Examining the Acceptability, Attractiveness, and Effects of a School-Based Validating Interview for Adolescents Who Self-Injure
- Experiential avoidance as an emotion regulatory function: an empirical analysis of experiential avoidance in relation to behavioral avoidance, cognitive reappraisal and response suppression
- Mood and Global Symptom Changes Among Psychotherapy Clients with Depressive Personality
- Observing as an essential facet of mindfulness: A comparison of FFMQ patterns in meditating and non-meditating individuals.
- Poor sleep as a risk factor for nonsuicidal self-injury in adolescent girls
- Prevalence and Function of Non-Suicidal Self-Injury (NSSI) in a Community Sample of Adolescents, Using Suggested DSM-5 Criteria for a Potential NSSI Disorder
- Eating-related problems among 13-15 year old Swedish adolescents: Frequency and stability over a one-year period.
- Effects of analytical and experiential self-focus on post-event processing after a stress induction in social anxiety disorder: A pilot study
- Imagery rescripting of early memories in social anxiety disorder: An experimental study
- Mood and global symptom changes among psychotherapy clients with depressive personality
- Non-directivity as a therapeutic stance, and dimension of therapeutic relating
- Nonsuicidal self-injury in a community sample of adolescents: Subgroups, stability, and associations with psychological difficulties
- The Swedish Depressive Personality Disorder Inventory: Psychometrics and clinical correlates from a DSM-IV and proposed DSM-5 perspective.
- Cognitive reappraisal and acceptance: an experimental comparison of two emotion regulation strategies
- Deliberate self-harm and psychological problems in young adolescents: Evidence of a bidirectional relationship in girls.
- Depressive symptoms and deliberate self-harm in a community sample of adolescents: a prospective study.
- Five Facets of Mindfulness Questionnaire: Reliability and factor structure: A Swedish version
- Functions of Nonsuicidal Self-Injury among Young Women in Residential Care: A Pilot Study with the Swedish Version of the Inventory of Statements about Self-Injury.
- Functions of non-suicidal self-injury among young women in residential care: A pilot study with the Swedish version of the Inventory of Statements About Self-Injury.
- Psychometric properties of an insomnia-specific measure of worry: The Anxiety and Preoccupation about Sleep Questionnaire
- Self-reported mindfulness mediates the relation between meditation experience and psychological well-being
- The enhancement of beneficial effects following audio feedback by cognitive preparation in the treatment of social anxiety: A single-session experiment
- Depressive Personality Disorder Inventory-Swedish version: Reliability and related clinical variables
- Emotional tone in young adolescents’ interpersonal relations and its association with deliberate self-harm.
- Measuring Mindfulness: Pilot Studies with the Swedish Versions of the Mindful Attention Awareness Scale and the Kentucky Inventory of Mindfulness Skills.
- Psychometric validation of the Swedish Depressive Personality Disorder Inventory
- Relation eller teknik: en falsk motsatsställning?
- What Makes Therapy Work? A Multifaceted Question.
- Deliberate Self-Harm in 14-Year-Old Adolescents: How Frequent Is It, and How Is It Associated with Psychopathology, Relationship Variables, and Styles of Emotional Regulation?
- Self-reported emotional and behavioral problems in Swedish 14 to 15-year-old adolescents: A study with the self-report version of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire.
- The role of personal standards in clinically significant perfectionism. A person-oriented approach to the study of patterns of perfectionism
- Blueprints in Sweden. Symptom load in Swedish adolescents in studies of Functional Family Therapy (FFT), Multisystemic Therapy (MST) and Multidimensional Treatment Foster Care (MTFC).
- Deliberate self-harm in 15-year-old adolescents: A pilot study with a modified version of the Deliberate Self-Harm Inventory
- Implicit associations and social anxiety
- Kognitiv personlighetsteori och behaviouristisk inlärningsteori
- Programmet Familjeband som anhörigstöd inom psykiatrin
- TAS-20 alexithymia in obesity, and its links to personality
- Attentional bias for negative self-words in young women The role of thin ideal priming and body shape dissatisfaction
- Is defensiveness associated with cognitive bias away from emotional information?
- Mindfulness och kognitiv terapi.
- The role of acceptance and mindfulness in the treatment of insomnia.
- Alexithymia in sleep disorder patients.
- Changes in the unconscious processing of emotional information in panic patients after cognitive-behaviour therapy
- Memory bias for faces that are perceived as hostile by crime victims with acute posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Perfectionism, anger, somatic health, and positive affect
- Stroop effects for masked threat words: Preattentive bias or selective awareness?
- Vicious cycles of sleeplessness: A new scale for insomnia
- We need implicit measures of alexithymia