E-post: marie [dot] wildt [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A multicentre study on the reliability of qualitative and quantitative nail-fold videocapillaroscopy assessment.
- Assessment of capillary density in systemic sclerosis with three different capillaroscopic methods
- Comment on: A multicentre study on the reliability of qualitative and quantitative nailfold videocapillaroscopy assessment: reply.
- Progressive capillary loss over a decade in patients with systemic sclerosis, in particular in patients with early digital ischaemic manifestations.
- Survival in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with systemic sclerosis from a Swedish single centre: prognosis still poor and prediction difficult
- BAL fluid derived fibroblasts differ from biopsy derived fibroblasts in systemic sclerosis.
- Relapse of skin thickening after discontinuation or decrease of azathioprine therapy in a patient with diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis
- Serum IL-15 in patients with early systemic sclerosis: a potential novel marker of lung disease
- Simple counting of nailfold capillary density in suspected systemic sclerosis - 9 years' experience.