stefan [dot] schwartz [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Acetylation of intragenic histones on HPV16 correlates with enhanced HPV16 gene expression.
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein C proteins interact with the human papillomavirus type 16 (HPV16) early 3'-untranslated region and alleviate suppression of HPV16 late L1 mRNA splicing.
- RNA Binding Proteins that Control Human Papillomavirus Gene Expression.
- Viral load and mRNA expression of HPV type 6 among cases with recurrent respiratory papillomatosis.
- Eight Nucleotide Substitutions Inhibit Splicing to HPV-16 3'-Splice Site SA3358 and Reduce the Efficiency by which HPV-16 Increases the Life Span of Primary Human Keratinocytes.
- Papillomavirus transcripts and posttranscriptional regulation.
- Regulation of human papillomavirus gene expression by splicing and polyadenylation.
- Suppression of HPV-16 late L1 5'-splice site SD3632 by binding of hnRNP D proteins and hnRNP A2/B1 to upstream AUAGUA RNA motifs.