046-222 81 48
070-846 04 24
Dan [dot] Lundberg [at] fkem1 [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Condensation and decondensation of DNA by cationic surfactant, spermine, or cationic surfactant-cyclodextrin mixtures: macroscopic phase behavior, aggregate properties, and dissolution mechanisms.
- Preparation of Calcium Alginate Nanoparticles Using Water-in-Oil (W/O) Nanoemulsions.
- Supramolecular Organization in Self-Assembly of Chromatin and Cationic Lipid Bilayers is Controlled by Membrane Charge Density
- Hydrolysis of Surfactants Containing Ester Bonds: Modulation of Reaction Kinetics and Important Aspects of Surfactant Self-Assembly
- Inclusion of a single-tail amino acid-based amphiphile in a lipoplex formulation: Effects on transfection efficiency and physicochemical properties
- Responsive and evolving mixtures of a hydrolyzing cationic surfactant and oppositely charged polyelectrolytes
- Size and Morphology of Assemblies Formed by DNA and Lysozyme in Dilute Aqueous Mixtures