E-post: yann [dot] clough [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Avian species identity drives predation success in tropical cacao agroforestry
- Bumble bees show trait-dependent vulnerability to landscape simplification
- Feeding damage to plants increases with plant size across 21 Brassicaceae species
- How adaptable is the hydraulic system of European beech in the face of climate change-related precipitation reduction?
- Plant Size as Determinant of Species Richness of Herbivores, Natural Enemies and Pollinators across 21 Brassicaceae Species.
- Trade-offs between bird diversity and abundance, yields and revenue in smallholder oil palm plantations in Sumatra, Indonesia