Ulf [dot] Gerdtham [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Alcohol drinking cessation and the risk of laryngeal and pharyngeal cancers: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Explaining socioeconomic inequalities in drug utilization for Sweden 2005-2006: Evidence from linked survey and register data
- Impact of childhood-onset type 1 diabetes on schooling: a population-based register study.
- Socioeconomic inequalities in drug utilization for Sweden: Evidence from linked survey and register data.
- Does drinking affect long-term sickness absence? A sample selection approach correcting for employment and accounting for drinking history
- Inequalities in reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health in Vietnam: a retrospective study of survey data for 1997-2006
- On correcting the concentration index for binary variables.
- Societal costs of hearing disorders: A systematic and critical review of literature.
- Study protocol: a multi-professional team intervention of physical activity referrals in primary care patients with cardiovascular risk factors-the Dalby lifestyle intervention cohort (DALICO) study
- Time pattern of reduction in risk of oesophageal cancer following alcohol cessation - A meta-analysis.
- Accounting for the dead in the longitudinal analysis of income-related health inequalities
- Breaking bad habits by education - smoking dynamics among Swedish women
- Equalisation of alcohol participation among socioeconomic groups over time: an analysis based on the total differential approach and longitudinal data from Sweden
- How the risk of liver cancer changes after alcohol cessation: A review and meta-analysis of the current literature
- Productivity or discrimination? An economic analysis of excess-weight penalty in the Swedish labor market
- Varför blir inkomstgradienten i hälsa brantare med ålder?
- Does income-related health inequality change as the population ages? Evidence from Swedish panel data
- Economic Evaluation of Lifestyle Interventions for Preventing Diabetes and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Economic evaluation of lifestyle interventions for preventing diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Longitudinal analysis of income-related health inequality
- More equal but heavier: A longitudinal analysis of income-related obesity inequalities in an adult Swedish cohort.
- On Measurement of Avoidable and Unavoidable Cost of Alcohol: An Application of Method for Estimating Costs Due To Prior Consumption
- On measurement of avoidable and unavoidable cost of alcohol: an application of method for estimating costs due to prior consumption.
- Vårdens utmaningar
- Wage penalty of abstinence and wage premium of drinking-A misclassification bias due to pooling of drinking groups?
- Why a positive link between age and income-related health inequality?
- Estimating the Cost of Diabetes Mellitus-Related Events from Inpatient Admissions in Sweden Using Administrative Hospitalization Data
- Factors affecting chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)-related costs: a multivariate analysis of a Swedish COPD cohort.
- Health Care Utilisation and Attitudes towards Health Care in Subjects Reporting Environmental Annoyance from Electricity and Chemicals.
- Health financing for the poor produces promising short-term effects on utilization and out-of-pocket expenditure: evidence from Vietnam
- Optimal recall length in survey design
- Social capital externalities and mortality in Sweden.
- Societal costs of air pollution-related health hazards: a review of methods and results
- The societal cost of alcohol consumption: an estimation of the economic and human cost including health effects in Sweden, 2002
- Deaths rise in good economic times: evidence from the OECD.
- Does It Really Matter Where You Live? A Panel Data Multilevel Analysis of Swedish Municipality Level Social Capital on Individual Health-Related Quality of Life
- Impact on Economic Growth of Investing in Maternal-Newborn Health
- Social capital and health: does egalitarianism matter? A literature review
- The Cost of Maternal-Newborn Illness and Mortality
- The Social Costs of Alcohol in Sweden 2002
- Till vilket pris? Om alkoholens kostnader och hälsoeffekter i Sverige 2002.
- Business cycles and mortality: results from Swedish microdata.
- Geografiska skillnader i dödlighet efter hjärtinfarkt? Slumpen skördar många offer - och de mindre sjukhusen drabbas värst
- God vård på lika villkor vid hjärtinfarkt i dagens Sverige. Geografiska skillnader i dödlighet utan betyd Equally good care of myocardial infarction in Sweden today. Geographic differences in mortality are without significance for the individual patient
- Hospital Level of Care and Neonatal Mortality in Low- and High-Risk Deliveries: Reassessing the Question in Sweden by Multilevel Analysis.
- Kritisk analys av skattningar av samhällets kostnader för alkoholkonsumtion – en diskussion om fem studiers metodval och resultat
- The Danish effect on Swedish alcohol costs An analysis based on hospitalization data from southern Sweden.
- The ageing of society, health services provision and taxes
- Understanding adherence to official guidelines on statin prescribing in primary health care-a multi-level methodological approach.
- A note on the decomposition of the health concentration index
- A note on the effect of unemployment on mortality.
- Does inequality in self-assessed health predict inequality in survival by income? - Evidence from Swedish data
- Ojämlikhet i hälsa – Nästa steg
- Predicting survival in cost-effectiveness analyses based on clinical trials.
- Social inequalities in health- do they diminish with age? Revisiting the question in Sweden 1999.