E-post: juscelino [dot] tovar [at] food-health-science [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A multifunctional diet improves cardiometabolic-related biomarkers independently of weight changes: an 8-week randomized controlled intervention in healthy overweight and obese subjects.
- In vitro colonic fermentation of food ingredients isolated from Agave tequilana Weber var. azul applied on granola bars
- Nutritional properties and phenolic content of a bakery product substituted with a mango (Mangifera indica) 'Ataulfo' processing by-product
- Composition and starch digestibility of whole grain bars containing maize or unripe banana flours
- Fiber Concentrate from Orange (Citrus sinensis L.) Bagase: Characterization and Application as Bakery Product Ingredient
- Resistant starch in common starchy foods as an alternative to increase dietary fibre intake