E-post: uwe [dot] rauch [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Expression of insulin signalling components in the sensory epithelium of the human saccule.
- Primary hippocampal neurons, which lack four crucial extracellular matrix molecules, display abnormalities of synaptic structure and function and severe deficits in perineuronal net formation.
- The Lecticans of Mammalian Brain Perineural Net Are O-Mannosylated
- Detection of neurocan in cerebrospinal fluid.
- Fibromodulin Deficiency Reduces Low-Density Lipoprotein Accumulation in Atherosclerotic Plaques in Apolipoprotein E-Null Mice.
- Increased Neointimal Thickening in Dystrophin-Deficient mdx Mice.
- Mouse development is not obviously affected by the absence of dermatan sulfate epimerase 2 in spite of a modified brain dermatan sulfate composition.
- Brevican distinctively assembles extracellular components at the large diameter nodes of Ranvier in the CNS
- Mapping the mechanics and macromolecular organization of hyaluronan-rich cell coats
- Sialoadhesin-Positive Macrophages Bind Regulatory T Cells, Negatively Controlling Their Expansion and Autoimmune Disease Progression
- Transport of a hyaluronan-binding protein in brain tissue
- Versican V2 Assembles the Extracellular Matrix Surrounding the Nodes of Ranvier in the CNS
- Cartilage link protein interacts with neurocan, which shows hyaluronan binding characteristics different from CD44 and TSG-6.
- Effects of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus ORF K1 on differentiating endothelium in murine embryoid bodies and teratomas.
- Extracellular matrix components associated with remodeling processes in brain.
- Integration between abutting retinas: Role of glial structures and associated molecules at the interface
- Neurocan-GFP Fusion Protein: A New Approach to Detect Hyaluronan on Tissue Sections and Living Cells.
- All four members of the Ten-m/Odz family of transmembrane proteins form dimers.
- Bral1, a brain-specific link protein, colocalizing with the versican V2 isoform at the nodes of Ranvier in developing and adult, mouse central nervous systems
- Brevican-deficient mice display impaired hippocampal CA1 long-term potentiation but show no obvious deficits in learning and memory
- Tenascins are associated with lipid rafts isolated from mouse brain