hanna [dot] isaksson [at] bme [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Full-field Strain Measurement During Mechanical Testing of the Human Femur at Physiologically Relevant Strain Rates
- Histology of 8 atypical femoral fractures
- Increased Heterogeneity of Bone Matrix Mineralization in Pediatric Patients Prone to Fractures: A Biopsy Study
- Osteoblast-derived WNT16 represses osteoclastogenesis and prevents cortical bone fragility fractures.
- Pediatric solid organ transplantation and osteoporosis: a descriptive study on bone histomorphometric findings
- Short-term exercise-induced improvements in bone properties are for the most part not maintained during aging in hamsters.
- Ultrasound Backscatter Measurements of Intact Human Proximal Femurs - Relationships of ultrasound parameters with tissue structure and mineral density.
- A Review of the Combination of Experimental Measurements and Fibril-Reinforced Modeling for Investigation of Articular Cartilage and Chondrocyte Response to Loading
- Augmentation of autologous bone graft by a combination of bone morphogenic protein and bisphosphonate increased both callus volume and strength
- Cluster analysis of infrared spectra can differentiate intact and repaired articular cartilage
- Composition and microarchitecture of human trabecular bone change with age and differ between anatomical locations
- Experimental Validation Of Finite Element Model For Proximal Composite Femur Using Optical Measurements
- Incidence and bone biopsy findings of atypical femoral fractures
- Investigating the synergistic efficacy of BMP-7 and zoledronate on bone allografts using an open rat osteotomy model.
- Longitudinal elastic properties and porosity of cortical bone tissue vary with age in human proximal femur
- Repeatability of digital image correlation for measurement of surface strains in composite long bones
- Review of the combination of experimental measurements and fibril-reinforced modeling for investigation of articular cartilage and chondrocyte response to loading
- Review: Corroboration of theories for mechanoregulated stem cell differentiation
- The effect of a biphasic injectable bone substitute on the interface strength in a rabbit knee prosthesis model.
- Age related changes in organization and content of the collagen matrix in rabbit cortical bone
- Clustering of infrared spectra reveals histological zones in intact articular cartilage
- Estimation of 3D rotation of femur in 2D hip radiographs
- Estimation of rotation in femoral 2D radiographs
- Local treatment of a bone graft by soaking in zoledronic acid inhibits bone resorption and bone formation. A bone chamber study in rats.
- När blir man "självständig" forskare vid LTH?
- Recent advances in mechanobiological modeling of bone regeneration
- Altered bone composition in children with vertebral fractures
- Anti-Sclerostin antibody and mechanical loading appear to independently influence metaphyseal bone in rats
- Assessment of the 3-D shape and mechanics of the proximal femur using a shape template and a bone mineral density image
- Comparison between infrared and Raman spectroscopic parameters on maturing rabbit bone
- Developing independence as young academics at LTH
- Estimation of 3D shape, internal density and mechanics of proximal femur by combining bone mineral density images with shape and density templates
- Non-optimal focusing of ultrasound does not affect dual frequency ultrasound measurements
- Reproducibility and agreement of micro-CT and histomorphometry in human trabecular bone with different metabolic status
- Structural Parameters determined by microCT in normal and osteoporotic human trabecular Bone are Affected Differently by image resolution
- The effects of Dickkopf-1 antibody on metaphyseal bone and implant fixation under different loading conditions
- Clustering of infrared spectra from rabbit cortical bone samples during maturation and growth
- Contribution of tissue composition and structure to mechanical response of articular cartilage under different loading geometries and strain rates
- Infrared spectroscopy indicates altered bone turnover and remodeling activity in renal osteodystrophy
- Infrared spectroscopy reveals both qualitative and quantitative differences in equine subchondral bone during maturation
- NMR relaxation times of trabecular bone - reproducibility, relationships to tissue structure and effects of sample freezing
- Numerical analysis of uncertainties in dual frequency bone ultrasound technique
- Precision of nanoindentation protocols for measurements of viscoelasticity in cortical and trabecular bone
- Rabbit cortical bone tissue increases its elastic stiffness but becomes less viscoelastic with age
- Sclerostin anibody treatment enhanced metaphyseal bone healing in rats
- Timing of collagen and mineral deposition in cortical bone and effect on tissue properties
- Long-term voluntary exercise of male mice induces more beneficial effects on cancellous and cortical bone than on the collagenous matrix
- Physical exercise modulates collagen network and biomechanical properties of bone in maturing mice
- Remodeling of fracture callus in mice is consistent with mechanical loading and bone remodeling theory
- Sensitivity of tissue differentiation and bone healing predictions to tissue properties