E-post: yuesheng [dot] jin [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Efficient Immortalization of Primary Nasopharyngeal Epithelial Cells for EBV Infection Study
- Elevated tolerance to aneuploidy in cancer cells: estimating the fitness effects of chromosome number alterations by in silico modelling of somatic genome evolution.
- Intratumour diversity of chromosome copy numbers in neuroblastoma mediated by on-going chromosome loss from a polyploid state.
- Whole chromosome gain does not in itself confer cancer-like chromosomal instability.
- Fusion of the AHRR and NCOA2 genes through a recurrent translocation t(5;8)(p15;q13) in soft tissue angiofibroma results in upregulation of aryl hydrocarbon receptor target genes.
- Overexpression of Aurora-A promotes laryngeal cancer progression by enhancing invasive ability and chromosomal instability
- γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) signalling in human pancreatic islets is altered in type 2 diabetes.
- Binomial mitotic segregation of MYCN-carrying double minutes in neuroblastoma illustrates the role of randomness in oncogene amplification.
- High-resolution molecular cytogenetic analysis of Wilms tumors highlights diagnostic difficulties among small round cell kidney tumors.
- Increased sensitivity to bleomycin in upper aerodigestive tract mucosa of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients.
- Promoter analysis of epigenetically controlled genes in bladder cancer.
- When the genome plays dice: circumvention of the spindle assembly checkpoint and near-random chromosome segregation in multipolar cancer cell mitoses.
- Defective chromosome segregation and telomere dysfunction in aggressive Wilms' tumors
- Distinct mitotic segregation errors mediate chromosomal instability in aggressive urothelial cancers.
- Papillomavirus type 16 E6/E7 and human telomerase reverse transcriptase in esophageal cell immortalization and early transformation
- Cytogenetic aberrations in immortalization of esophageal epithelial cells
- Cytogenetic abnormalities in 106 oral squamous cell carcinomas.
- Fusion of the Tumor-Suppressor Gene CHEK2 and the Gene for the Regulatory Subunit B of Protein Phosphatase 2 PPP2R2A in Childhood Teratoma.
- Molecular cytogenetic characterization of the 11q13 amplicon in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Re: Wilting et al. Increased gene copy numbers at chromosome 20q are frequent in both squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas of the cervix. J Pathol 2006; 209:220-230.
- Fusion of the EWSR1 and ATF1 genes without expression of the MITF-M transcript in angiomatoid fibrous histiocytoma.
- Immortalization of human extravillous cytotrophoblasts by human papilloma virus gene E6E7: sequential cytogenetic and molecular genetic characterization.
- Karyotypic evolution and tumor progression in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas.
- Cytogenetic and fluorescence in situ hybridization characterization of clonal chromosomal aberrations and CCND1 amplification in esophageal carcinomas
- Cytogenetic and molecular genetic characterization of immortalized human ovarian surface epithelial cell lines: consistent loss of chromosome 13 and amplification of chromosome 20
- Sequential cytogenetic and molecular cytogenetic characterization of an SV40T-immortalized nasopharyngeal cell line transformed by Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein-1 gene
- Centrosomal abnormalities, multipolar mitoses, and chromosomal instability in head and neck tumours with dysfunctional telomeres.
- Chromosomal translocations involving 11q13 contribute to cyclin D1 overexpression in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Clonal chromosome abnormalities in premalignant lesions of the skin.
- Cyclin D1 amplification in chromosomal band 11q13 is associated with overrepresentation of 3q21-q29 in head and neck carcinomas.
- Karyotypic heterogeneity and clonal evolution in squamous cell carcinomas of the head and neck.