MD, PhD, Överläkare
roy [dot] ehrnstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Macronutrient intake and risk of urothelial cell carcinoma in the European prospective investigation into cancer and nutrition
- N-acetyltransferase 2 Phenotype, Occupation, and Bladder Cancer Risk: Results from the EPIC Cohort
- No evidence for shedding of circulating tumor cells to the peripheral venous blood as a result of mammographic breast compression.
- Rapid morphological changes and loss of collagen following experimental acute colonic obstruction
- The prognostic significance of wnt-5a expression in primary breast cancer is extended to premenopausal women.
- Genetic variation in alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH1A, ADH1B, ADH1C, ADH7) and aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH2), alcohol consumption and gastric cancer risk in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) cohort
- Plasma carotenoids and vitamin C concentrations and risk of urothelial cell carcinoma in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition
- Aberrant DNA methylation of cancer-associated genes in gastric cancer in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC-EURGAST)
- Cysteinyl leukotriene receptor expression pattern affects migration of breast cancer cells and survival of breast cancer patients.
- Elevated level of wnt5a protein in localized prostate cancer tissue is associated with better outcome.
- Fluid intake and the risk of urothelial cell carcinomas in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC)
- NATION-WIDE POPULATION-BASED STUDY ON 15-YEAR MORTALITY IN PROSTATE CANCER ACCORDING TO RISK CATEGORIES IN THE NATIONAL PROSTATE CANCER REGISTER (NPCR) OF SWEDEN
- Red Meat, Dietary Nitrosamines, and Heme Iron and Risk of Bladder Cancer in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC)
- Regulation of cysteinyl leukotriene receptor 2 expression-a potential anti-tumor mechanism.
- Variety in vegetable and fruit consumption and risk of bladder cancer in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition
- Dietary supplementation with carbonate increases expression of ornithine decarboxylase and proliferation in gastric mucosa in a rat model of gastric cancer.
- The Identification of a Novel Stromal Stem/Progenitor Cell Phenotype in the Human Adult Prostate
- The characterization of epithelial and stromal subsets of candidate stem/progenitor cells in the human adult prostate.