E-post: ulrika [dot] bejerholm [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Cognitive functioning and employment among people with schizophrenia in vocational rehabilitation
- Individual Placement and Support is the keyhole : Employer experiences of supporting persons with mental illness
- The linkage between patterns of daily occupations and occupational balance : Applications within occupational science and occupational therapy practice
- The role of empowerment and quality of life in depression severity among unemployed people with affective disorders receiving mental healthcare
- Exploring communication and interaction skills at work among participants in individual placement and support.
- Factors Influencing Occupational Engagement in Day Centers for People with Psychiatric Disabilities.
- Individual Placement and Support in Sweden-A randomized controlled trial.
- Rasch Analysis of the Profiles of Occupational Engagement in people with Severe mental illness (POES) instrument.
- Participation in day centres for people with psychiatric disabilities - a focus on occupational engagement
- Psychometric testing of a self-report measure of engagement in productive occupations.
- Support and process in individual placement and support: A multiple case study.
- The effect of IPS on participants' engagement, quality of life, empowerment, and motivation: a randomized controlled trial.
- Attitudes in healthcare students toward mental illness- A pre- and postmulticenteruniversity program survey.
- Barriers in implementation of evidence-based practice: Supported employment in Swedish context
- Empowerment in supported employment research and practice: Is it relevant?
- Participation in day centres for people with psychiatric disabilities: Characteristics of occupations.
- Test - retest reliability of two instruments for measuring public attitudes towards persons with mental illness.
- Occupational Perspectives on Health in People with Schizophrenia
- Occupational engagement in persons with schizophrenia: relationships to self-related variables, psychopathology, and quality of life.
- Temperament, character, and self-esteem in relation to occupational performance in individuals with schizophrenia
- Construct validity of a newly developed instrument: Profile of Occupational Engagement in people with Schizophrenia, POES.
- Engagement in occupations among men and women with schizophrenia
- Profiles of occupational engagement in people with schizophrenia, POES: Development of a new instrument based on time-use diaries
- Profiles of occupational engagement in persons with schizophrenia, POES: Development of a new instrument based on time diaries