Ulrika [dot] Bejerholm [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Barriers in implementation of evidence-based practice: Supported employment in Swedish context.
- Empowerment in supported employment research and practice: Is it relevant?
- Participation in day centres for people with psychiatric disabilities: Characteristics of occupations.
- Test - retest reliability of two instruments for measuring public attitudes towards persons with mental illness.
- Occupational Perspectives on Health in People with Schizophrenia
- Occupational engagement in persons with schizophrenia: relationships to self-related variables, psychopathology, and quality of life.
- Occupational perspectives on health in people with schizophrenia -Time use, occupational engagement and instrument development
- Temperament, character, and self-esteem in relation to occupational performance in individuals with schizophrenia
- Construct validity of a newly developed instrument: Profile of Occupational Engagement in people with Schizophrenia, POES.
- Engagement in occupations among men and women with schizophrenia
- Profiles of occupational engagement in people with schizophrenia, POES: Development of a new instrument based on time-use diaries
- Profiles of occupational engagement in persons with schizophrenia, POES: Development of a new instrument based on time diaries